The controller of any personal data that are collected is:
Company organized under Monegasque law, registration number 20P09707
Established at 1, Rue du Gabian, 98000 Monaco, MONACO
In case of questions about the confidentiality policy concerning users’ personal data and their rights, users may contact MAGNITIS at the following address: 1, Rue du Gabian, 98000 Monaco, MONACO, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Whenever they use the Site, MAGNITIS may collect any of the following personal data about the users:
• Name and surname
• Contact details
• Role and contact details within the entity that employs them or with which they work
• E-mail address(es)
• Any information on subjects they choose to share
• Any information provided in the context of the presentation of proposed services
• Any relevant information required under a legal or regulatory obligation
• IP address(es)
• Cookies and browsing habits
The collection shall be restricted to data which are suitable, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data may be collected or a number of purposes, and primarily for:
• Browsing the Site and visiting the different tabs available
• Providing any information about MAGNITIS, its activities and services
• Replying to messages sent to: email@example.com
• Sending information about MAGNITIS’ activities
The purposes of the data processing operations carried out by MAGNITIS include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Use of the Site: Visiting the different tabs, completing the Contact tab on the Site. In this case, the legal basis of processing is user consent.
• Communication: General information by post or e-mail. In this case, the legal basis of processing is user consent.
Users are reminded that they may prevent cookies from being created on their computer by configuring the internet browsing software accordingly. The internet users are referred accordingly to the user guide (“Help” section in the browser toolbar) for the internet browsing software or may obtain any such information as deemed useful from the publisher of the said software.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
In fullfilment of the purposes described above, user data shall be exclusively accessible:
• By individuals who are part of MAGNITIS or its affiliates, who are required to access them in the performance of their tasks and, in general, in the context of the provision of the services offered (general information, news, contact)
• By MAGNITIS’ processors, including Berghdolhem (website host)
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
The data are retained for a period which does not exceed the duration required for the purposes for which they are collected:
• Site visitors: MAGNITIS retains the personal data for at least 1 year following the first exchange with the user or its visit to the Site.
• Cookies: MAGNITIS retains information concerning browsing by the internet user, as provided by the Site cookies for 1 year at most.
• Right of access: Upon request and at no charge, MAGNITIS conveys information about any of the user personal data that are processed and, if necessary, issues a copy to the attention of the user.
• Right to rectification: If the user personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, it has the right to request that they be rectified.
• Right to erasure: The user can ask for its personal data to be erased in certain cases, especially when these date are no longer useful, subject to legal and regulatory obligations with respect to the data in question. If the user has the right to have its personal data erased and if they have been made public, MAGNITIS shall take any possible and reasonable measures to erase them and, in view of available technologies, to inform any third parties that process the related data to erase them.
• Right to object: The user may object to the processing of its personal data. In the event of objection, MAGNITIS shall bring the processing to an end, unless it is in line with an urgent legitimate interest.
• Right to restrict processing: The user may request a restriction on the processing of its personal data in some cases, not least if it disputes the accuracy of the personal data or in the event of objection.
• Right to withdraw consent: If the data are processed on the basis of the user consent, it may withdraw its consent at any time in the future without undermining the legality of the processing operations based on the consent and carried out prior to the withdrawal of the consent.
• Right to data portability: If applicable, according to the purpose and the legal basis of the processing, the user has the right to obtain personal data conveyed according to applicable regulations, re-use them, or ask MAGNITIS to transfer them to any third party of its choice.
• Right in relation to automated decision making and profiling: The user has the right not to be submitted to a decision based on exclusively automated processes, including profiling, unless they are related to the performance of a contract or compliance with legal obligations.
Exercising these rights
The user may exercise any and all of its rights at any time by contacting MAGNITIS at the following address: 1, Rue du Gabian, 98000 Monaco, MONACO, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF USERS PERSONAL DATA
MAGNITIS undertakes to guarantee the confidentiality and security of any personal data disclosed to it, on the basis of a security policy and appropriate technical measures.
In fact, MAGNITIS undertakes to protect and secure the personal data that users have chosen to disclose in order to guarantee their confidentiality and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or revealed to unauthorised third parties.
MAGNITIS has implemented material, electronic and organizational protective measures to prevent any loss, improper use and unauthorised access, distribution, alteration or destruction of these personal data (through the control and monitoring of access to premises and servers). These protective measures include the integration by MAGNITIS of advanced technologies which are specially designed to protect personal data during their transfer and to prevent errors in transmission or unauthorised acts on the part of third parties, unless the uses are beyond the reasonable control of MAGNITIS.
In this regard, it is important that any user makes sure that no unauthorised access is gained to its personal data.
The recipients of data and processors are bound by the same obligations.